Children's Dental Savings Plan
Dental Savings Plan Details
Our Dental Savings plan is designed to provide greater access to quality dental care at an affordable price for less than $1 per day!
It’s a discounted fee schedule for most services, only good at Spring Dental Arts. You can save on everything from cleanings and fillings to cosmetic procedures and implants!
- NO Yearly Maximums
- NO deductibles
- NO claim forms
- NO pre-authorization requirements
- NO health questions
- NO pre-existing condition limitations
- NO one will be denied coverage
- NO waiting periods (immediate eligibility)
- FREE consultations
You will not be singled out for rate increases or cancellations. Your plan effective date will be on file with our office. This is not a dental insurance plan.
- One time $75 initiation charge
- The Savings Plan fee is billed annually.
- Patient’s portion of bill is due the day of service.
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fees if your plan lapses.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan or financing program such as CareCredit, Green Sky, Lending Club, Wells Fargo etc.
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize plan.
Program Exclusives and Limitations
The program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan, dental insurance , or financing plan such as CareCredit, Wells Fargo, or other 3rd party financing.
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of our doctors, lies outside the realm of their capabilities.
- For referrals to specialists.
- For hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile or medical.
- For services of injuries covered under workers’ compensation.
The plan is only honored at Spring Dental Arts. It cannot be used at any other dental office.
Our Child Plan for $239 will include:
- 1 Comprehensive exam
- 1 Annual Exams
- 1 Emergency Exam (used anytime of the year)
- 2 Dental Prophylaxis
- 2 Oral Cancer Screenings
- 2 Fluoride Tooth Desensitizing Treatments
- 4 Bitewing X-rays (if needed)
- Any individual X-rays needed thoughout the year.
- Full Mouth Series of X-rays or Panorex (at the discretion of the dentist)
- 15% OFF Dental sealants, Fillings, Care Buildups, Oral Surgery, Root Canals
- 10% OFF Crowns, Space Maintainers, Oral Appliances.
*a child is 13 years old or younger